Jan 17, 2009

GET TOGETHER - December 21

I got another activity last December which I forgot to upload in my blog. But as they've said, better late than never. So to all my college friends who make it to Lucy's blow-out (sorry Lucy I need to go home early that day so I've missed you) here are some of our enjoyable moments in Hap Chan captured from my digicam.

My college friends trying to squeeze ourselves so that we can be captured in the picture

Another set of pics.. Nhe I think you need to be seious with your dieting (hehehe... joke).
Lesser participant in the picture taking.
Here are the fruits of our love..

The kids with Bill and Father Ray.
Now, I wonder what's Bill is saying which makes Father Rey smile.. These are two of our batchmates who pursue another road to success.. Bill is a well known couturier while Father Ray is a priest.

Ohh.. It's Father Ray's birthday... Happy Birthday Father ..

No comments: