Nov 21, 2008

PALAWAN TRIP- Part 2

Hi there.. Sorry but I've got a lot of things to do as a mother and wife after my return from Palawan.. As usual my son was so excited to see me (is it really me or the pasalubong????). While me daughter kept on kissing me while we are on the car travelling back home. As I've promised here are some more pictures taken on my second day in Palawan, this was generally taken from Puerto Princesa.

Our first place to visit is the Butterfly Farm.I was so lucky to be able to take photo of mating butterfly...

On the right is the mating butterflies that I was lucky to have a shoot.

With all the flowers and a man-made falls, the place is so tranquil and luckily there's no much visitor then. And so Minda and I were able take our pictures freely.



See how beautiful the place is, though it is small..

Second stop is the Crocodile Farm. We have a tour guide here who explained to us things about crocodile and brought us to their breeding farm. I have also met some youngsters who came all the way from Liliw, Laguna.


Me and Minda outside the farm.

This is our tour guide and on his back is a crocodile skin from the biggest crocodile ever captured in Palawan.

This are the baby crocodile.

This is the oldest crocodile in the farm.

The tour group.

Our last stop, Mitra Farm. It is a very scenic place overlooking Palawans' beautiful beaches. This is also where my camera had run-out of battery.


No comments: