Mar 24, 2009

Early Swimming

With temperature hitting 32°C last Saturday, having a nice splash is heaven. Since Laguna is well known as a resort haven and we're spending our weekend in our hometown, the kids and their cousins decided to wipe off the heat by swimming on one of the resorts nearby. We went to Crismar Fishing Resort just between the boundary of Sta. Cruz and Pila, Laguna. Now, since these outing is a spur of the moment decision, we grab left-over pork adobo, sinigang and breaded porkchop as our "baon". Not to forget the junk foods and softdrinks which we bought from a small store nearby. Next is the swimsuit, nobody of us have brought any swimsuit so we ended up using our housedress (shorts and t-shirts) as our swimwear. And since I'm now a certified blogger (hehehe), I make it a point to bring along my digicam in case there's something worth taking pictures of (I'm glad that I did).



Though unprepared, the kids really enjoyed the swim (specially my son).



We've stayed in the place til 9 in the evening..


No comments: