Feb 2, 2009

It's my Daughter's 18th Birthday

Last January 30 was my daughter's 18th birthday and instead of the usual bday bash my daughter asked for a trip in Hongkong. So on that day, the whole family fly to Hongkong with Macau as a side trip. Expecting a cold weather, we brought along thick jackets and scarves and we weren't disappointed, the weather is at 14°C when we landed. It was a great experienced for my kids since its their first trip outside the Philippines and their first plane ride. My son kept on complaining whenever the plane stopped while taxing on the tarmac, he was anticipating the feeling of what its like when it flies And he kept on looking right and left as the plane is travelling on the sky trying to absorb everything he sees. My husband and I just kept on reminding him to keep quite since he might disturbed other passengers. I can't suppress my smile while watching my kids enjoyed their flight. See my kids pictures while in the plane.

Rose blowing her birthday cake. Taken on the eve of her birthday.

Queuing at PAL Terminal2 immigration

The kids inside the Philippine Airlines Flt PR300.

The celebrant and her brother taking their own picture inside the plane.

No comments: