Feb 23, 2009

The Very Young Gents and Ladies

February 20 is my son's school turn-over ceremony for grade schooler ( grades 5 and 6). It's one of those school activities wherein the graduating class will turn-over the key of responsibility to grade 5 class. The occasion ask for the students to wear formal attire, and exciting parents (including me) were all around the campus giving support (do they need it?) to their kids. What amazed me is the beauty of all the young girl transformed from being an ordinary girl to a very young elegant ladies. Oh I was so fascinated to watched these young ladies in their glamorous attire and make-ups... Yes, they are all well dressed (he. he. he. he).
Would you believe these are all grade 6 students (aged 11-12)...

My son ....
The party started with the usual ceremony and dance competition per grade level. Students shows their best in the dance floor dancing from cha-cha to modern beat. And by the end of the program a special committee chooses winners for best dressed, best dancer and eye-catcher of the nite. Afterwhich, students were given the floor to danced the nite away. My son asked us to leave the premises and wait for him outside their campus until its time for them to go home. So I wasn't able to see who he dances on the floor (he.he.he.he)..

No comments: